REQUESTING A SELFSERVICE ACCOUNT
How to Access a SelfService Account
The New York Conservatory has an online system for requesting transcripts. The instructions that follow are to help you create an account and view your academic records.
Accessing the SelfService System
This process is only for students that have not used SelfService before. If you have, please use your existing login credentials to access SelfService. Our system must also have your current email address and date of birth on file prior to your requesting a new SelfService account. Please contact the Registrar’s office if you believe that this information is not in our records. Click here to access the SelfService site..
Creating a SelfService Account
Use this process to request a SelfService account for the first time:
- At the welcome screen, click “Request Account” on the left under the login area (Again, only for new SelfService users).
- On the next page, enter your system ID number; your first and last name as it is reflected in NYCDA’s records; and your birth date. This information is mandatory as it verifies your identity. Your system ID number can be found on any tuition statement or on your student photo ID card. Your ID number is nine digits long. Please include leading zeros when you enter the ID number. Also please be sure to spell your name as it appears on the tuition statement. Contact the registrar’s office if you do not have this information. Please enter your birth date as MM/DD/YYYY.
- Click the “Request Account” button. You should now see a page that confirms the creation of your new account.
- Click the “Return to Home” link.
- You will receive an email at the address that we have on file that will have your account access credentials. Enter the user name and password from that email into the area of the SelfService login and click “Log In.” Please note that your password is case-sensitive.
- If you would like to change your password to something more easily remembered, click on the “My Profile” tab and then click “Password”. Enter the password that was emailed to you into the “Current Password” box. Then enter a new password into the next box and enter it again in the “Confirm New Password” box. Please note that your new password must be at least 6 characters long. Click the “Update” button. The next page will indicate that you have updated your password successfully. Click the “Return to Home” link.
Requesting Your Transcript in Self-Service
Click on “Grades” in SelfService and then on “Request Transcript” in order to request an official transcript. You can expect that your order will be processed and mailed out to the address(es) you provided within a maximum of 2-3 business days.