Ben and Tim
To celebrate his graduation from elementary school, myÂ 10-year-old son, Ben,Â decided to make some quizzes for his parents (revenge, no doubt, for all the 5th grade tests he had to take)… He let us decide what our subjects would be. Â His father asked for a baseball quiz – a slam dunk.
I panicked, since I haven’t really taken a quiz in about 30 years, other than those Facebook quizzes (which I don’t think you can get wrong…) So, figuring I’d stick to my strong suit, I asked him to make meÂ a Tim Burton quiz.
He came up with a surprisingly tricky one. See if you can do it (no fair going to Wikipedia!) — next blog, I’ll let you know how I did:
Ben’s Tim Burton Quiz:
1. What year wasÂ “Pee Wee’s Big Adventure”Â released?
2. How many Oscars has Tim Burton been nominated for?
3. What Burton film did Danny Elfman NOT do the music for?
4. How many times have Burton and Johnny Depp collaborated on a film?
5. Which of the following images does Burton frequently use in his films?
d. Twisted trees
6. How many times has Burton been married?
7. What was the subject of Burton’s never-made documentary?
8. What good-luck object does Burton wear to his premieres?
9. What was the name of Winona Ryder’s character in “Edward Scissorhands”?
10. What did Tim Burton’s dad do for a living?
Let me know how you do!